More Coming Soon
- Hand made in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
- Frame construction will be TIG welded double butted 4130 steel.
- Clearance for 42mm tires and fenders on all sizes
- These are designed with the provision for Paul Racer brakes mounted with Brazed on bosses. These provide ample clearance while retaining outstanding performance. The Paul Racer Brakes are included in the frame set package.
- The fork will have an investment cast crown with cast and machined rack mounting bosses, provisions for small upper and low rider racks as well as lighting wire guides on the right fork leg.
- Reinforced entry and exit ports for internal routing of lighting wires from front to the rear of the frame.
- Down tube shifter bosses
- Double water bottle mounts with reenforcing star mounts on all sizes
- Columbine Quickchainger brazed on for clean and easy rear wheel changes.
- Brazed on fender mounting points placed such that installation will be easy and result in even fender line.
- 130mm rear spacing to work easily with modern road bike components.
- Double eyelets for rack and fender mounting at the front and rear dropouts.
- Color options of American flag blue and red and sunflower yellow